- Posted by: Enterprise Communications Group
Due to expanding our business, we are looking for a proactive and dynamic person for the position of : Project Manager.
- Plans, organizes and operationally controls the project implementation stages in all its phases according to agreed parameters and requirements;
- Advise the Employer and assist in the preparation of the Terms of Reference, prepare an explanatory note of the technical/working design and coordinate the project as developed;
- Structures all tasks, processes, quality management, prepares project budget and time schedule, secures necessary resources including external partners and coordinates their work, documents project activities;
- Effectively communicates with all stakeholders – clients, project team, partners, suppliers, consultants, etc. by developing a communication plan and monitoring its implementation;
- Oversee the implementation of all phases of the project by monitoring key project indicators (time, cost, revenue, profit), preparing project reports, performing gap analyses.
- Initiates and participates in the conclusion of contracts related to the implementation of the project, performs technical supervision and accepts the work of subcontractors;
- Manages project risks by identifying, analyzing, making proposals to avoid or to realize additional opportunities.
- Responsible for project closure and final evaluation of project deliverables.
- Strictly and responsibly adheres to established company work standards;
- Ensures quality delivery of services provided by the company.
- Technical bachelor or master degree in telecommunications or information communication technology;
- Professional experience in a similar position – minimum 2 years;
- Knowledge of the technology of building communication and IT systems and of the LTA and its accompanying regulations;
- Availability of Project Management certificate will be considered as an advantage;
- Communication skills and customer focused;
- High professional ethics: organization, analytical and teamwork skills, results-driven and decision-making skills;
- Working with specialized project management software – Microsoft Project, AutoCad, etc.;
- Excellent level of English /written and spoken/; German language skills will be considered as an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Being a part of our team of professionals;
- An opportunity for professional development and participation in international projects;
- A motivating salary depending on the achieved results;
- Social benefits;
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your CV. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and only candidates who are further approved will be invited for an interview.