- Posted by: Enterprise Communications Group
We are a growing company in the field of telecommunications and are looking for a project manager FTTH (pure NE4 business, without civil engineering) in the Hessian area. The position is to be filled 100% remotely. Occasional on-site appointments are a matter of course. Free creative freedom and a start-up mentality should give you pleasure.
Report to: Technical Director and CEO
Location: Flexible / office and field service
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and monitoring of all aspects of the FTTH project in the Deutsche Telekom network
- Creation and monitoring of project budget and resource allocation.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as needed.
- Responsible for communication between stakeholders, including reporting to senior executives and making presentations to clients or stakeholders.
- Management and coordination of the project team, including external contractors and consultants.
- Risk management to ensure potential issues are identified early and minimized.
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget.
- Conducting quality controls to ensure all work meets established standards.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in telecommunications, engineering or a related field or work experience in the mentioned field.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management, preferably in the telecommunications industry and specifically with FTTH projects.
- Excellent skills in managing budgets and resources.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and understandable way.
- Ability to guide and motivate teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
“We look forward to your application and are excited to get to know you, to work together on challenging projects and to strengthen our team.”